Thursday, April 21, 2011

Lexie Lu

When I first thought about starting this blog, I was most excited for Thursdays because of Embrace the Camera with The Anderson Crew!

Emily encourages bloggers to get out from behind the camera and take pictures of ourselves with kids/pets/family/friends/whomever so that 50 years down the road, people will know what we looked like way back when.

Since I don't have any kiddos of my own, I borrow my friends' children. They usually oblige. :)

Lexie (whom I refer to as "Lexie Lu") is the littlest little over at Life with the Wiensies, and one of my faves. She and I were (obviously) having a little too much fun at her older sister's softball game.



Lexie recently told her mom, "Mommy, I have for names! Lexie, Lexie Lu, Alexandria, and Lexie W." Love her!

Join the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment