Monday, April 18, 2011

Welcome!

I’ve been wanting to start a blog for a while now. Correction: my friends have been trying to get me to start a blog for a while now.
Many of my friends have amazing blogs and always have something witty and/or worthwhile to share. Part of their desire for me to start a blog is because I love making cupcakes for the incredible parties that they throw. They love blogging about parties and they love giving credit where credit is due.
Until now, they have merely captioned my cupcake photos with, “Cupcakes by my friend, Eva.” UNTIL NOW.
That’s right folks, tag away because my blog has arrived!
Now, although I make cupcakes, it is not my full-time job, nor is it something I do on a regular basis, so don’t expect to see cupcakes every day, mmmkay? I’ll write about my real life too.
I’m glad we got that cleared up. Welcome to my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment