Monday, April 18, 2011

Z+M 4-16-11

I have a little brother. My little brother is actually taller than me. MUCH taller. I still like to call him my little brother, though... I figure it keeps him in his place.

Well, over the weekend, my little brother (his name is Zachary, in case you were wondering...Zach for short) got ENGAGED to his longtime girlfriend, Melissa! Z+M have been dating for more than four years and I have been bugging him to make it official and put a ring on it for at least 2 of those years. I really gave him a hard time when just last Christmas, he gave her a promise ring. A DIAMOND promise ring to wear on a very special finger. Z always said he wanted to wait until he was out of school for a while to get engaged. He wanted to wait until he was a little more established in a job before buying an expensive ring (he always was the smart one).

Well, I guess he got sick of waiting, because on Saturday, just two months shy of graduating from Northwestern University, he proposed to M on the shore of Lake Michigan. This is very exciting! Here are some pictures of their romantic engagment day:





Congratulations Zach & Melissa!

No comments:

Post a Comment