Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Best Birthday (Party) Ever!

I have the best friends. For reals.


When I turned 26 a couple of weeks ago, a few friends wanted to do something awesome. They threw me the best party I've ever had! They know my love for all things 80's, costume parties, and being a nerd, so what other party would you have than an 80s/nerd themed costume party?!

Check out these AH-MAZING photos:

The girls.



The nerds.



The CAKE!


The planner/MC: Owen!


We played Family Feud. It was the Smith family vs. Jones family. We were the Jones family, and despite the excited looks on our faces, we lost.


We danced.



We were seerenaded by these two.




And a grand time was had by all.

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU to all of my friends who came and participated in such a fun evening. I feel blessed to have friends that want to celebrate me in such a personal way. Everything, from the cake being my favorite color, to the costumes, to the song choices, was perfect. I loved it.

Special thanks to Owen, Jessica, Jordan, Emily, Michelle, Jennifer, and Pastor Galen & Talitha. You guys are THE BEST!


3 comments:

  1. Thank you for stopping by! Happy b-lated birthday. And what a fun idea...you all look like you had the best time! LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all things 80's too. Looks like a rad party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh that cake is too cute!

    ReplyDelete