Thursday, May 19, 2011

Embrace the Camera: Moustache Love

Ahhh... I love Thursdays. Why? Because it's Embrace the Camera Day! Woo!

Wanna know what I’ve been up to (and the reasons for my blogging hiatus)? In the last 14 days I have:
-signed papers for my new house
-spent time with a friend in the hospital
-turned 26!
-had a totally rockin’ 80’s-nerd themed birthday party--thrown by my magnificent friends
-attended the wedding of a dear friend
-moved into my new house (ahhh! yay!)
-bought a way-too-expensive refrigerator that that flooded my closet through the kitchen wall :(
-hosted a baby shower
and
-had friends stay with me from out of town

I try not to complain, but that is A LOT of stuff happening! Each and every one deserves its very own blog post, so for today, I am embracing the camera. 

Last night 9 of my favorite people and I had taco night and watched 3 episodes of “The Voice”…totally in love with that show! Can I get 3 cheers for Javier Colon?! Amazing! Anyway, I brought leftover cupcakes from my little man-themed baby shower, and these chocolate moustache lollipops were the cupcake toppers. Delish!



Super fun! Love these girls! And by the way, Beth (girl on the right), is about to give birth to little Isabella Chloe! Can’t wait to meet her!

2 comments:

  1. Fun picture. Happy pushing to Beth...love the name for the little one also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mustaches do make the world much more fun. Hope some of those things on your list get marked off and are behind you. Thanks for linking up with me in place of Em yesterday and keep praying for our friend.

    XOXO
    Amy

    ReplyDelete