Thursday, June 2, 2011

Embrace the Camera: 36 Years & 4 More Days!

On Tuesday, my parents celebrated 36 years of marriage together.
Cute, huh? :)
They are such a great example of a loving, Godly marriage.
Love them. Thankful for them.

On Monday, I'm headed home (to IOWA!) for two weeks, and I can't wait!
I get to spend lots of quality time with these fine folks.

One of the main reasons I'm going home...
I get to be a bridesmaid in my friend Katie's wedding.
We've been friends since we were 6 years old.
I've been weeping trying to keep it together while writing something for her. 
Wish me luck!

The other reason I'm going home (and staying for 2 whole weeks!)...
My little brother, Zach, is graduating from Northwestern University!
Yay Zach!

Only 4 more days!

Linking up with Emily!

*photos by (the completely amazing) www.carriefayphotography.com



8 comments:

  1. Wow, so much going on! 36 years ~ AMAZING and your parents are so cute! A wedding, a graduation, seriously girl, bring on the parties :) Have a great time and safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful trip! Beautiful pictures, your parents are lovely. Have an awesome Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations to your parents! I love seeing couples who have been together for many years, they still look so happy! Have fun in the wedding this weekend!! ahh I love love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an example can they be! 36 years..I pray I make it. I pray I can remember every day to work for a better marriage. Cute pictures of you three.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a busy, but wonderful, time! and what wonderful role models you have. congratulations to all!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous pictures. 36 years: what an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What sweet photos!
    And have a wonderful trip home.
    Happy Friday.

    ReplyDelete