Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend

Working for a church, I usually have Mondays as my day off.
I love being off on Mondays most of the time,
but it prevents me from having the same days off
as my non-church working friends.

That's why I love holiday weekends!
It gives me a chance to do super fun activities with my friends
who normally work a Monday-Friday work week.

Most of my friends are at youth camp this week,
spreading the love Jesus to more than 100 junior high and high schoolers!
I so miss them, and wish I could have gone,
but I am busy, busy, busy planning kids' camp.

Since our friends are gone, Mr. CJ and I decided to have a fun day with each other!
We are major Type A personality planners!
If any of you speak Myers-Briggs, he is ESTJ and I am ISTJ.
Can we say, control freaks?

Anyway, we decided to plan a day of spontaneity...
who does that?!
Isn't spontaneity supposed to be... spontaneous?

Here's what our day looked like:

It was perfection.

What did YOU do this weekend?

Also sending out a special thanks this Memorial Day Weekend 
to my favorite veterans:
Grandpa Vern, Mike, & Justin
Thanks for all you do and have done to keep us safe!


No comments:

Post a Comment