Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Instagram Week: September 20-26

I'm trying to eat a lot more fruit.
Fruit salad is my friend.
Especially when it has plums, strawberries, bannanas and pears. Yum.

My friend, Kristine, was out of town, so I got the pleasure of
dog sitting her pooch, Marley.
Doesn't he look fun?!

We had a courtyard event at church this weekend
to celebrate the end of Bible Boot Camp.
It was army/camo themed, and one of our security guys,
who happens to work for the SWAT team,
pulled some strings and brought the SWAT team's truck!
The kids loved it!

I tried something new with my hair...
what do you think?

Lexi Lu and I went to the Children's Museum of Phoenix!
You can read more about our adventures here.
We had a blasty blast!

And finally...
When I moved into my house, I had a long list of projects to do...
I got to cross one of them of my list this week!
Re-organizing my closet. Color coded. Bam!

See you next week!

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea to have the "swat team" involved with the bible boot camp. Totally liking your hair!

    ReplyDelete