Monday, September 19, 2011

My first week with Instagram!

My old android phone bit the dust last week,
so I am a proud new owner of an iPhone!
Here is the first of what I hope to be a weekly post of
“My week in Instagram photos…”

The good ol’ Arizona monsoons finally hit this week…and they hit hard!
My electricity went out for a few hours.
Luckily, I had a few candles around the house and
a man who was willing to bring me dinner
and take me to his place so we could enjoy our meal
with the comfort of air conditioning.
 lights out

I got sick… again.
This time with a sinus infection and bronchitis.
Pass the codeine please!
I had to stay home from work on Saturday and
was not able to teach the kiddos on Sunday.
Looking forward to teaching them again next week.   
  codeine

Mr. CJ and I enjoy learning obscure facts and watching crazy documentaries.
To prove it, I took a picture of him googling the
difference between emus and ostriches.
 Self proclaimed nerds!
 emus and ostriches

My coworkers are some of my favorite people on the planet.
After going to lunch to celebrate Erin, we stopped by Target
to try on some of the latest fall fashions.
Erin is about to go on a missions trip to Mozambique! Read about it here.              fall fashions with work friends

We had a BUNCH of parties and events to attend this week.
As a result, my dining room table played host to lots of presents.
 I LOVE giving presents!
  present pile

One of the events we got to attend was a going away party for two friends.
My friend Anthony is moving to Hollywood to work for a company
that does the editing for some really cool TV shows!
 And my friend Jessica is about to go to Spain for three months to study abroad.
 Here are Jess and Izzy.
I love watching Izzy grow! Check out how little she was! 
jess and izzy

Jessica loves journaling, but even more so, she loves journals!
 I found a journal a few weeks ago that I knew she would love,
and I wrote in it for her.
She absolutely loved it and said it would be her Spain journal :)
journaling

I got to hang out with two of my favorite kiddos this week, Daniel and Violet.
We had dinner and this is how they preferred to sit…
one in front of the other, so they could properly watch the movie, of course. :)
LOVE these two. 
  daniel and violet

Another of my favorite kiddos turned 4 this week
and we got to go to his pirate themed birthday party.
 He loved opening his presents and squealed for joy
every time he opened new “pajam-jams.”
 Happy birthday, Ronin!
Ronin's pirate party

And lastly, we attended the baptism of little Michael 
 (his cousin Nate also got baptized on the same day).
double baptisms

Our friends Summer and Johnny came down from Flagstaff
for the baptisms and stayed with me.
We went for a coffee date and my day was instantly better!
coffee with summer

See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment